Join twins Crystal and Leo and their clever dog Einstein on their discovery adventure of the Great Barrier Reef, a natural wonder of our magnificent planet.
With the assistance of their unique wishing mirror, Crystal and Leo are teleported to the Great Barrier Reef where they embark on a rescue adventure.
In addition to the adventure story are a selection of corresponding yoga activities for children to explore either on their own, with parents, friends or in class.
List of Activities:-
- Sun Salutation – Surya Namaskar
- Ocean Breath – Ujjayii Pranayama
- Dolphin Pose – Arda Pincha Mayurasana
- Dolphin Meditation
- Dancing Star Game
- Dolphin Song
- Massage Exercise
- Interesting Facts of the Great Barrier Reef
This book is also raising funds in support of the Great Barrier Reef and world oceans. The current organisation we are raising funds for is theCoral Sea Foundation Sea Women of Melanesia http://www.coralseafoundation.net/seawomenofmelanesia.php, full details on funding goals can be found on our Charity page.
- Author: Dawattie Basdeo
- Story Illustrator: Chantelle Thaler
- Activities Illustrator: Anna Stothart
- Dimensions: 21.59 x .28 x 22.86 cm
- Reading age 3-12 years
- Paperback 40 pages