I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into the water, the actions of individuals can have far-reaching effects.
Every thought, every action impacts our world. A concept commonly described as the butterfly effect or ripple effect, small causes can have large effects.
With this knowledge in our minds, we are encouraged to be mindful of our every thought and action, how it will affect others and the world we live in.
Here are a few ways that we can positively impact our world:
- Take actions that support the conservation of our planet’s energy and resources, such as re-cycling, turning off electrical appliances not in use, choosing renewable energy sources such as solar power.
- Sharing is caring, share your resources, they will also give a good feeling to both the giver and receiver as well as support conservation.
- Follow your heart, believe in yourself, your ideas your dreams are important to the world, choose thoughts that empower you to follow through on your visions, every thought has an impact on the self.
- Be kind and compassionate, the simplest act of giving someone a smile or friendly hello will provide a positive impact on the day.
- Support the conservation of our planet through actively supporting the protection of eco-systems that are critical to the survival of the whole system. One such system is the barrier reefs, which play a critical role in maintaining healthy oceans and atmosphere.
Magnificent Me, Magnificent You will be raising funds to donate to organisations working on the conservation of our natural world, our forthcoming book “Magnificent Me, Magnificent You The Great Barrier Reef” will be raising funds to go towards the protection of the great barrier reef.
- Fundraising and volunteering for charities and those in need is also an uplifting way to contribute a positive impact on others and the world.
The above are just a few ideas, there are many more.
Know you have an impact on your world, choose mindfully.